Friday, October 14, 2011

Ireland

I had a wonderful time in Ireland!  Everything was so green and lush even in October.  I spent time with my roommate from college, Katelyn, and all of her lovely friends in Cork.  We had a great three days together.  I hope to go to Ireland someday to explore more the beautiful country.

 I tried Guinness for the first time!  Not my favorite beer, too heavy for me.
 Kissing the Blarney Stone.  Yes... I am hanging out the side of the castle.
 Katelyn and I at Blarney Castle.

 In Cork.
 The church in Cork.
 Katelyn's college.  Univeristy College of Cork.
 Yes... UCC has 3 college bars.


 Our wonderful dinner prepared by Katelyn.
 Blarney Castle.

 Katelyn and Lenna.




 The group... in a tree!




 Irish Cows!




 The Goodbyes.
 The countryside on the train from Dublin to Cork.


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I never used to like Guinness, either, but it's grown on me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many pictures =)
    When I saw some of the pictures, I thought, Wait, why do the places look familiar?! Then I saw the descriptions, Yay for Cork, Ireland! =D

    ReplyDelete