Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mitte and Kreuzberg

Mitte is the center of Berlin, and here are a few interesting pictures I wanted to show everyone.
 This is the only way I will buy brotwurst anymore!
 Berliner Dom- This is where I went to church on Sunday (today).  Absolutely the most beautiful church I have ever been in.

Kreuzberg- Kreuzberg is a neighborhood in Berlin just south of where I live in Prenzlauer Berg.  It is becoming the popular neighborhood for young people to live in.

 Victoria Park and the Iron Cross- This is a monument honoring liberation battles of the Napoleonic Wars.  In the summer, a waterfall cascades down the front of the hill.  

 View of the city from halfway up the hill.

 We made it to the top!  What a beautiful view!
 Kyle and the city!
 What a beautiful city I live in!
 The Iron Cross Monument
A Berlin Wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment